- 6 month fixed term contract
- Supporting an International business
- Working Monday to Friday
Arrium are looking for resourceful, creative and passionate professionals who want to build a world class career with one of Australia’s most complex and unique businesses. As well as their mining and mining consumables businesses, they are a leading steel distributor, manufacturer and recycler. In delivering value to shareholders, they know organisational strength comes from valuing different opinions, perspectives and embracing diversity in all its forms.
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will:
- Provide 1st& 2nd level support via email and phone
- Taking 20 calls per day on average
- Servicing 8000+ users, both here and overseas
- Supporting a wide range of technologies, systems & tools
- Quickly identify & troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Logging faults via ITIL ticketing systems
The ideal candidate will possess
- Superior customer service skills & troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Clear, concise & polite phone manner
- Solid understanding of Microsoft products & applications
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop your skill base whilst adding value to both the Service Desk team and the broader business.
If you want this role but don’t have the necessary skills or qualifications, consider the IT Futures Diploma of IT.
If you have the skills, but need assistance in applying, please contact Manny Walli or Soley Salazar on (03) 9866 7737.
Alternatively, just forward your CV to email@example.com for a free resume consultant.