The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
|The Business Entity |
Helping our customer transform the way they do business in the SP arena, in a continuously changing market place, through clever use of our networking and software technologies
In the Telstra team, you will be pushing the envelope with our latest and greatest technologies to ensure our customer is at the forefront of Global SPs. With software defined networking, network function virtualisation and cloud technologies, we are transforming the Service Provider world.
We have a huge opportunity in the world of IoT and IoE which we are working hard with Telstra to provide to our customers across many sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
● As the Junior Systems Engineer you will
● Help to Drive new solutions with our customer through ongoing education and guidance
● Learn the latest and greatest technologies and be associated with specialized Virtual Teams
● Together with the more Senior SEs, work closely with your Account Manager to help develop account plans
● You will support a Senior SE as he presents to our customer on the latest updates to our products and solutions and you will get hands-on helping to configure and demonstrate those solutions. As you gain experience, you will move to take the lead
●You will learn to become the trusted advocate between the customer and our Business entities to help ensure their requirements are understood
● Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
● 2-3years relevant industry experience
To apply for this job, please click here.