Unisys is a global information technology company that works with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. Unisys specializes in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. *With more than 20,000 employees serving clients around the world, Unisys offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solutions, and high-end server technology.
Unisys is presently recruiting for an experienced Desktop Support Team Leader to support one of our major clients in Puckapunyal
As a Desktop Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining & servicing deskside computer related products and legacy systems within large IMS environments at customer sites and or depot locations. You will also be responsible for managing the on-site Team ensuring delivery of ICT Service to clients within SLA timeframes.
Equipment support will include Desktop & Laptops Computers, Networking, ICT Office Machines and peripherals.
This is an opportunity to take your experience to the next level, become a subject matter expert, challenge yourself with more complex diagnostics and problem solving in a Team Lead position.
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of expertise in PC operating systems, Team Management and Leadership and perform project management taskings within an ITIL Framework .
Working onsite with our client, you will have a focus on customer satisfaction & the ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
In addition you will have:
- Expertise in supporting Desktops\Laptops both hardware & software.
- Knowledge in networking and complex product configuration.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities on hardware/software
- Able to produce clear, concise documentation
- A good understanding of ITIL principles is desirable. It is essential that all candidates are Australian Citizens and currently hold a Base line Clearance as a minimum. NV1 or NV2 Clearance highly regarded.
- Applicants must hold a valid manual driver’s license to be able to drive between sites.
To apply, please click here.
If you need assistance and support in applying, please contact Mansoor Walli or Soledad Salazar on (03) 9866 7737.