Elbit Systems are looking for a Data Communications / Software Tester to join their team. The role is responsible for the testing and integration of communication components to Elbit’s tactical internet (TIGER) of the Battle Management System (BMS). The role supports demonstrations, training and test activities as part of the Software Engineering and Integration team.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Getting familiar with ELSA communication products and be able to provide a high level of support on a deployed communication environment
- Troubleshooting complex networks within an un-controlled environment through logical thinking and logs debugging
- Design and setup test labs, test beds to exercise and test tactical environment networks.
- Work with software engineers and test engineers to create test cases, write test scripts and execute tests.
- Test complex hardware/software systems that push the frontier in hardware design, software design, and system integration.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- CCNA or equivalent qualification
- Experience with networking and wireless technologies.
- ISQTB is nice to have
- 2 to 3 years of solid experience in performing network testing
- A good knowledge of testing methodology
- At least 1 year experience with practical software testing
- Strong knowledge of Unicast, Multicast IP Techniques and Protocols
- Knowledge of the following protocols :RIPV1/2, GRE, OSPF, BGP
- IP Multicast (IGMP v1,v2,v3, PIM-SM, SSM)
- Hands on experience in configuration, Provisioning, and Monitoring of Cisco/ Juniper/ Linux Switches/Routers.
If you think you have what it takes and can rise to the challenge, then apply now!
If you do not already have one, successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain NV1 Security Clearance. To be eligible, applicants will need to be Australian Citizens.
Job no: 492330
Work type: Full time