- Initial 12-18 months contract
- CBD location
- Large Organisation
As the IT Operations Manager, you would be accountable for delivery of all IT services within the Organisation.
Working closely with IT Managers, you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining IT services function and also ensuring the IT services delivered by external service providers meet SLAs.
To be successful in this role, you’d have the following skills and experience:
- Strong capacity planning skills – proven experience overseeing planning activities for capacity and availability and designing for recovery
- proven Team management skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Experience developing and managing commercially effective service level agreements.
- Substantial experience in a senior IT leadership role
- Strong ITIL process knowledge with demonstrated application of capability
- Good understanding the travel industry would be an advantage.
You will have superior organisational and planning skills along with exceptional communication skills.
If this is you then apply to the role following the link.
Contact Details: Hima Mohanavelu or call (03) 8080 7200