IT success stories start with CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
● Security: Supporting and securing access to data by properly using authentication, access control and encryption for an organization. Help desk and technical support professionals form one of the first lines of defense for any organization.
● Networking: Applying core concepts and protocols such as IPv4,IPv6, DHCP, and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
● Operating Systems: Working with mobile, server and traditional operating systems from Android and iOS to Windows and Linux.
● IT Operations: Utilizing the basics of virtualization, cloud computing, desktop imaging and deployment to support today’s IT infrastructures.
● Troubleshooting: Following and using decision trees for diagnosing, resolving and documenting common hardware and software issues across a variety of devices.
● Technical Support: Applying principles of customer service to help resolve IT issues.
● Technical Support Specialist
● Field Service Technician
● IT Support Technician
● IT Support Administrator