A core-level candidate for the Microsoft Excel 2013 exam should have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They should know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel 2013. These candidates should be able to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking budgets, team performance charts, sales invoices and exercise logs. Candidate roles might include students, clerical workers, bookkeepers, instructors and others.
Who will Benefit?
Spreadsheets, files and memos are necessary documents in most businesses. People who want to organise their data using their time efficiently can benefit from this course. Microsoft Excel is usually used by the following professions:
- Investment banking analyst
- Management consultant
- Marketing executive
- Business analyst
- Sales consultant
Achieving your Excel Certification
To gain your certification in Excel 2013, you will be required to successfully complete an online Microsoft Excel exam.
Rather than a series of tasks, you’ll be working through a practical project that provides a better indicator of real-world Excel 2013 use. You’ll create and manage worksheets and workbooks for a variety of purposes and situations using the Excel features you have been practising throughout the course.
Create and Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Navigate through worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Customise options and views for worksheets and workbooks
- Configure worksheets and workbooks to print or save
Create cells and ranges
- Insert data in cells and ranges
- Format cells and ranges
- Order and group cells and ranges
- Create a table
- Modify a Table
- Filter and sort a table
Apply formulas and functions
- Utilise cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
- Summarise data with functions
- Utilise conditional logic in functions
- Format and modify text with functions
Create charts and objects
- Create a chart
- Format a chart
- Insert and format an object
- 365 Days Access to Online Learning
- Practice Tests
- Exam Voucher
Your order will be fulfilled within 1 day business day.