The Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013 course teaches you how to use core skills to work with business documents such as letters, forms, and newsletters. You will acquire fundamental concepts and skills, building on this foundation as you continue to increase your productivity to apply creative features and enhance various documents.
Who will Benefit?
If you spend a large amount of your time using Microsoft Word 2013 for business or personal use, you will find this course invaluable. Even if you are comfortable using Word, this course will help you save time and make you more productive. This course will benefit:
- Office Managers
- Business Support and Improvement Officers
- Admin Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
Achieving your Word Certification
To gain your certification in Word 2013, you will be required to successfully complete an online Microsoft Word exam.
Rather than a series of tasks, you’ll be working through a practical project that provides a better indicator of real-world Word 2013 use. You’ll create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations using the Word features you have been practising throughout the course.
Create and Manage Documents
- Create a Document
- Navigate through a Document
- Format a Document
- Customise Options for Documents
- Configure Documents to Print or Save
Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Insert Text and Paragraphs
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Order and Group Text and Paragraphs
Create Tables and Lists
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table
- Create and Modify a List
- Apply References
- Create Endnotes, Footnotes, and Citations
- Create Captions
Insert and Format Objects
- Insert and Format Building Blocks
- Insert and Format Shapes and SmartArt
- Insert and Format Images
- 365 Days Access to Online Learning
- Practice Tests
- Exam Voucher
Your order will be fulfilled within 1 day business day.