|Department:||State Trustees Limited|
|Work Type:||Ongoing – full time|
|Job Function:||IT and Telecommunications|
|Work Location:||Melbourne – CBD|
|Salary Range:||$48,205 – $65,473|
- Based at our new head office in Footscray
- Great exposure to the wider IT function with excellent development opportunities
- Applications close 8 November 2015
About the Company
State Trustees plays an important role in the lives of Victorians, helping people when life is unfair. We believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that’s why we exist. We have an uncompromisingly customer-focused working environment that is supportive, inclusive and team-oriented. We employ over 400 people from a range of backgrounds and industries to enable us to offer our diverse range of services. We make a difference by providing an empathetic, dedicated and client centric service to the Victorian community. The interests of our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Service Desk Consultant to join our IT Infrastructure team as the first point of contact, providing high quality first and second level support and assistance for State Trustees employees with Information Technology issues, queries and requests.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification in an IT or business related discipline
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level technical support in an ITIL Service Desk environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013 Desktop Operating Systems
- Understanding of Active Directory and administration processes, which would include setting up users, printers and diagnosing associated problems
- Experience with software application packaging and distribution (e.g. AppV, WSUS/WDS)
- Demonstrated experience with anti-virus software and the application of patches to prevent viruses and the mediation of PC’s with viruses
- Experience with Remote Access technologies (e.g. Citrix)
- Knowledge of Incident, Request and Problem Management processes, policies & procedures
- ITIL Service Management Foundation Certification
In your application please include your resume and a cover letter addressing the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” within the position description.
State Trustees is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values Diversity.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Federal Police Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies for this role.