The Cisco Networking Academy® Introduction to the Internet of Everything course provides an overview of the concepts and challenges of the transformational IoE economy. The course discusses the Internet and its evolution to the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things that forms the Internet of Everything. The course introduces the concept of a network foundation connecting billions of things and trillions of gigabytes of data to enhance our decision making and interactions. Course modules describe how IOE drives the convergence between an organization’s operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) systems, and the business processes for evaluating a problem and implementing an IoE solution. Machine-to-machine (M2M), machine-to-people (M2P), and people-to-people (P2P) connections in an IoE solution are also covered.
The course offers the following features:
- Recorded videos, presentations, and testimonials from customers and IoE experts
- Activities that reinforce learning
- Links to articles and websites to help you explore networking and IoE on your own
- Quizzes to check your understanding of the information presented
- What is the IoE?
- Pillars of the IoE
- Connecting the Unconnected
- Transitioning to the IoE
- Bringing it all Together