VET FEE-HELP is available to assist eligible students studying higher level vocational education and training (VET) qualifications to pay their tuition fees. Higher level VET qualifications are at the diploma level and above; VET FEE‑HELP is not available for certificate level courses. VET FEE‑HELP can be used to pay all or part of an eligible student’s tuition fees, but cannot be used for additional study costs such as accommodation or text books.
ITFutures is an approved provider of VET FEE-HELP.
Are you eligible for VET FEE-HELP?
You are eligible for VET FEE-HELP if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit); AND
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying the ITFutures Diploma course; OR
- are a student subsidised by the Victorian State Government studying the IT Futures Diploma course; AND
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit of $96,000 ; AND
- meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements: OR
- if you don’t have a TFN you can apply for a Certificate of application for a TFN from the Australian Taxation Office; AND
- submit the Request for VET FEE HELP to IT Futures prior to the census date (within 8 weeks of your course start date).