(Effective 1st December 2016)
- 1 Location
|VTG Funded Rates**|
|Fee For Service||Subsidised||Concession|
|Certificate I in IDMT||$1072.50||$100||$20||Enrol|
|Certificate II in IDMT||$2079||$200||$40||Enrol|
|Certificate III in IDMT||$3094||$300||$60||Enrol|
|Certificate IV in IT Networking||$6970||$400||$80||Enrol|
|Certificate IV in Computer Systems Technology||$7565||$400||$80||Enrol|
|Diploma of IT||$12,487.50||$9250||N/A||Enrol|
** This fee is only for eligible students under the Victorian Training Guarantee.Schedule of VET tuition fees
Professional Certification Courses
|Fee For Service||Concession||Book Online|
|MCSA Server 2012||$2495||$2396|
Victorian Training Guarantee
The Victorian Government under their Training Guarantee initiative is currently providing Victorians with the opportunity to upgrade their skills with the assistance of government funding. The funding covers the cost of the course and students are only required to pay a prescribed tuition fee based on the number of units studied. No tuition fee is applicable for those units being completed via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or those for which you are awarded Credit Transfer.
Students with a disability are encouraged to apply for government subsidised training.
In 2014 you are eligible for a government-subsidised training place if you:
Meet one of the following citizen/residency status:
- Australian citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
- holder of a Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zealand citizen)
- holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
And are any of the following:
- under 20 years of age and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training
- over 20 years of age and ‘upskilling’ by undertaking a course at a higher level than your existing qualification
- You haven’t begun and are not enrolled to begin two or more other government-subsidised courses in 2014. (This means that you can start no more than two government-subsidised courses in this calendar year)
- You are not already doing two or more other government-subsidised courses. (This means that you can do no more than two government-subsidised courses at one time).
If you meet the above criteria, please contact IT Futures to obtain the Enrolment Form.