This module is part one in the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 certification course. In this module, you will learn how to identify, describe and execute the tasks required to implement Windows Server 2016 infrastructure at a professional level.
This course is designed for IT professionals looking to earn their MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification and enhance their existing Windows 2016 Server skills.
It may benefit you to have some experience with the Windows Server operating system, including work as a systems administrator.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Prepare and install a server and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Describe storage options
- Explain how to manage disks and volumes
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016
- Plan, create and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Create and manage deployment images
- Manage, monitor and maintain virtual machine installations.
Number of questions
Multiple choice and labs
Enrol now to save your place
Before you go...
Would you like to subscribe to the
IT Futures newsletter?