This module is part three in the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 certification course. In this module, you will learn how to deploy, maintain and troubleshoot Group Policy and Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment. You will gain hands-on experience with Windows Server 2016 and expert instruction from our trainers in preparation for your exam.
This course is designed for IT professionals seeking to earn their Microsoft MCSA certification and deepen their knowledge about identity and access technologies. After achieving your Microsoft MCSA certification, you can go on to pursue your MCSE certification.
Before you enrol in this module, you need to complete part one and two of the course first:
After you complete this module, you will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell
- Implement AD DS in complex environments
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Manage user settings by using GPOs
- Secure AD DS and user accounts
- Implement and manage a Certificate Authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS
- Deploy and manage certificates
- Implement and administer AD FS
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and establish business continuity for AD DS services
Number of questions
Multiple Choice and labs
Enrol now to save your place
Before you go...
Would you like to subscribe to the
IT Futures newsletter?