This course enables students to detect the most common networking issues and gain experience resolving them in an enterprise environment. This course is also aimed at refining your understanding of networking technologies and helping you to grow competent in device management.
Completing this course means you can sit the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam.
Before enrolling in the course, you will need to successfully complete:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Pt.1 (CCNA 1 & 2)
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning trees
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco
- Understand how network device management can be implemented
- Support and maintain Cisco network deployments
- Implement scalable medium-sized networks
- Troubleshoot basic connectivity
- Implement an EIGRP-based solution
- Implement a scalable OSPF-based solution.