You will learn how to be more organised and efficient users of Microsoft Excel by understanding how to create complex formulas, use a range of functions and develop dynamic charts and reports. The course focuses on developing your existing skills through a hands-on-learning environment. Content covered includes:
Using conditional formatting
• Understand how to apply, use and clear conditional formatting
• Understand more cell formatting options, including top ten items, top and bottom formatting options, data bars, colour scales, icon sets, and sparklines.
Performing Pivot Tables
• Understand how to create your own Pivot Tables
• Understand more applications of Pivot Tables including filtering a Pivot Table, switching Pivot Table fields, and formatting a Pivot Table.
Clearing a Report Filter
Complex Excel Functions and Formulas
• Understand how to use IF, CHOOSE, LOOKUP, Counting, Rounding Up, Rounding Down function, etc.
• Understand how to use MOD, TODAY, NOW, DATE function, etc.
• Understand how to create a nested functions or complex functions.
Applying Defined Names
• Understand how to create Defined Names, use Defined Names for Formulas, Constant Values, etc.
• Understand how to manage and document Defined Names
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course is designed for people who have basic Excel knowledge and would like to enhance their skills and improve their productivity.