The Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute will build on your existing project management knowledge and give you new skills which will put you at the top of your profession. Throughout the course you will gain essential in-depth knowledge about all aspects of project management including:
- Time and cost management;
- Risk assessment;
- Project management frameworks and processes;
- Quality control;
- Stakeholder and human resources management;
- The five project management processes;
- Effective stakeholder, client and team communication techniques.
This course is designed for experienced project managers who wish to build on their existing skills, improve their employability and gain a globally recognised certification.
The PMP program is delivered by Jo Peacock who is an internationally recognised subject matter expert and the course is recognised by the PMI Institute, meeting the training hours required to sit the exam.